Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I am using No. 10 envelope and trying to print postage off

Customer Question

Hello! I am using No. 10 envelope and trying to print postage off of Stamps.com. The very top of the printing of the envelope (top line of return address and the postage stamp) is getting cut off. Can you help?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert M. replied 10 months ago.

you should be able to put a larger margin on the top of the page. it sounds like 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch would be enough.

when you go to print there should be an options or preferences button and in that will be a way to change the margins somewhere.

I can get you my phone number and remote in to do it for you if you cant find it but there is an additional charge for that.