John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Model 8350C-Downloaded windows 10-Not to bright-Having

Customer Question

Model 8350C-Downloaded windows 10-Not to bright-Having difficulty with computer and printer communicating-Ex: w/n collate-w/n switch between legal and letter-real slow to start printing after command, etc. etc., Thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, can you clarify the situation. It sounds like the Printer is working on windows 10, just that its print processes are taking longer then expected. Is that correct?

Also, can you clarify if you tried reinstalling the printer after the upgrade to windows 10, or if it was installed before the upgrade to windows 10?

Thank you for responding.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.