I'm sorry about the issue. Please do the following on the printer's screen:
1. Press the Menu button.
2. Use Up / Down buttons to select option Wi-Fi Settings, and press OK.
3. Select Wi-Fi Setup option.
4. Select option Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
5. Select / connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name, and enter your wireless password ***** prompted (it is case-sensitive.)
- Please click on the website below for full instructions / illustrations:
- And/or see video instructions at
; see starting minute 2:07.
Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
- If you have trouble doing the above steps, please let me know. Also, please let me know if you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10 or Mac computer.
When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
If you still need help with this issue or with anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Reply button below to continue. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,