John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Gayle.
, My issue is the exact same as the person you

Customer Question

Customer: Gayle.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My issue is the exact same as the person you replied 1 month ago about the old HP Officejet J3600. Unforunately I do not want to replace the printer. It was custom fitted in our RV cabinet, which is just the right size. Why can't an updated software make it communicate with Windows 10?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long, its late???
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Gayle.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Can you please give me the exact model number of the printer?
Is it a J3680 for example?