Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Printer says is outray is closed openit I did

Customer Question

printer says is outray is closed openit I did
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

Welcome t o Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To start, please view the video below. It should start around the 40 seconds mark, and it should show the correct paper out put tray that is causing the issue.

https://youtu.be/ncFivE5uviQ?t=43

Please send a reply and let me know if opening that specific tray, fixes the error message. Thank you~

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.