John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Epson WorkForce 645 printer will not print from computer.

Customer Question

Epson WorkForce 645 printer will not print from computer. The Now Printing box appears briefly followed by a box named Recipient Setting 1/3. there do not appear to be any instructions until closed/cancelled followed be the Transmission wizard with the notation want to cancel transmission, yes or no?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Is your Epson printer a networked or wireless printer?

Has your printer worked, before this, in the current setup? or is this a new setup that has not been gotten working yet?

Also, I suspect you have an Apple computer from the sound of it - if so, what version of MAC OS X is on it?

(And if you have a Windows computer instead, what version of Windows is on it, please?)