Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I HAVE A hp pHOTOSMART pREMIUM SERIES C309. tHE BLACK INK

Customer Question

I HAVE A hp pHOTOSMART pREMIUM SERIES C309. tHE BLACK INK WILL NOT PRINT. I HAVE TRIED 2 NEW CARTRIDGES BUT IT STILL WON'T PRINT BLACK INK.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

You may need to replace your printhead. The printhead is the part of the machine that actually puts " ink to paper"

Before replacing it though.. We should try cleaning it.. Heres how

• Press the Setup button ( ) on the product control panel.
  • Press the down arrow button ( ) to select Tools , and then press the OK button.
  • Press the down arrow button ( ) to select Clean Printhead , and then press the OK button

If that doesnt work.. You can order a new printhead here.

http://amzn.to/1TOeIod

As a new printhead will definitely fix the issue~

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.