John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a MG5420, serial# ACND53763, 2 or 3 Years old. I use

Customer Question

I have a MG5420, serial# ***** 2 or 3 Years old. I use it on two different computers. 3 days ago I USED # ***** and ran in to a problem with Acrobats. I found out was a new device? developed specifically for spitsma? It showed me a quick easy way to use it on my Vista Basic. It runs great (I'm an 80 year old ameture).
To day I have to use it on #2, running Windows 8 and the printer won't print a file. Can you help me?
Thanks in advance,Mike
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 11 months ago.

Can you please explain, what is exactly happening, when you tried to print from computer no. 2 ?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It stil nothing just refused to print
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 10 months ago.

It will not print because I have not given you any solution, if you check carefully my reply, you will see that, I have asked you a question that, what is exactly happening, when you tried to print from computer no. 2 ?