Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I purchased Dell windows 10 computer have Brothers MFC7360N

Customer Question

I purchased Dell windows 10 computer have Brothers MFC7360N printer my computer will not read the cd that came with the printer I had no problem using my old computer with windows 7 I have tried getting software that would enable the windows 10 and printer to connect but no luck can you help me with out a charge?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please go to the link below, select your operating system, download and install Full Driver & Software Package.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadlist.aspx?c=us_ot&lang=en&prod=mfc7360n_all&os=10013

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N