Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I HAVE A SMUDGE-LINE ABOUT 1/2" WIDE WHEN PRINTING IN COLOR

Customer Question

i HAVE A SMUDGE-LINE ABOUT 1/2" WIDE WHEN PRINTING IN COLOR RUNNING DOWN THE SIDE OF THE PAGE
OKIDATA 5800LDN
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
PLEASE REFUND my $5 . PROBLEM SOLVED by myself
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** think that your question deserves some sort of answer, even if you no longer need to ask the question.

As for cancelling the question, and as for charges or billing: for all such issues I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

They will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness. I myself (as a JustAnswer Expert) have no power over billing, payments, charges, subscription status or plans, etc., so I must refer your concern to them.

As for the subject matter of your question - given that your printer is a laser-type printer, I would advise you to check the cartridge, of the color that is apparently making the line down the side of the pages... if it is a mono-color line down the page, it is probably caused by a defect in the color of toner cartridge of the line.

Thank you for bringing your question to us here at JustAnswer.com.