John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My name is ***** ***** and I wish to scan an Insurance

Customer Question

Customer: Hello, my name is ***** ***** and I wish to scan an Insurance document to my Insurers. I put the letter to be scanned on my Brother dip-j315w printer and followed the instructions on how to scan. I now have an image of the letter to be scanned on my laptop, which I think is 'in' adobe reader however, I can't seem to be able to shift the document from Adobe into a file e.g. downloads or documents to then make an e.mail and attach the scanned document; Can you help me please?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sandeep, as I've indicated I need someone to provide some instructions on how to get the scanned letter from Adobe onto a file, e.g. downloads or documents to be able to send to my insurers.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: You hav quoted a sum in dollars,I am in the uk, is there a sum I can pay in pounds sterling instead?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

What is the operating system of your computer?

for eg: Windows 7, Windows 8, MAC etc.