I'm sorry about the issue. Was this printer working with this laptop previously?
Does your laptop have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?
What's the brand/model of your Wi-Fi / wireless router?
Are you able to go to the Wireless / WLAN setup menu on the printer's screen, and select / connect to your wifi / wireless network name?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
- On the printer, please do the followings:
1. Press the Home button
2. Use the Up / Down button to select the option WLAN icon.
3. Press the left button under the screen.
4. Press OK button when the option Wireless LAN Setup is shown / selected.
5. Press the red Stop / Reset button if it asks you to press the WPS button on the access point.
6. Press OK button to when the option Standard setup is shown.
7. Use the Up / Down button to select your wifi / wireless network name, then press OK button.
, and continue the instructions to connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name.
- For full instructions / illustrations, please click on the website below:
, there, click on the option Standard Connection Method, then follow the instructions there.
Once STEP 1 is done successfully, then check printing. If it does not work, please try STEP 2 below:
- On the Asus laptop, please click on the website below in order to download and install the MG5600 series Full Driver & Software Package.
, there, scroll down, then check the box "I have read and understood the information above, and wish to download the designated software."
, then click on the Download link below it to download the file win-mg5600-1_0-mcd...
, then open / install it.
; make sure to select the wireless option when prompted during installation.
When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.