Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Can't print with my new macAir. I have XP 400 Epson

Customer Question

Can't print with my new macAir. I have XP 400 Epson printer/scanner. It says that i have to download the latest software for this printer.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

What is the Mac version you have on the MacAir?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Mac book air 13.3/1.6GHZ/4GB/128GB

You may download and install the printer driver and the scanner driver from the link given below to make the printer and scanner work.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=201986&infoType=Downloads&platform=OSF_M_X11

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. If you are unable to follow the steps i gave feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.