Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I was given the MFC J825 DW machine by a friend that is

Customer Question

I was given the MFC J825 DW machine by a friend that is updating his home office. He was able to find the Basic User Guide but not able to locate the CD that supports the unit. I would like to order a copy of that CD so that I will be able to add this unit to my home office. My email address is trbrown58at Hotmail.com. Any assistants you can give me will be greatly appreciated.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please be informed that, you will not be able to order to disc for your printer. However, you can download the software online. Please download and install drivers for your printer from the link below.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadtop.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfcj825dw_all

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N