Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I click on print to file document, now I can't get any

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. I click on print to file for one document, now I can't get any documents to print.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I clicked on print to file for a nine page document. Now, I want to print a one page document. Each time I click print, it takes me to the save a file page.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: How is the fee paid?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert M. replied 11 months ago.

when you click file print

STOP

go slow

there will be a box that shows what printer you are printing to.

if that is not the normal printer click on it and select the correct one from the list

if it is the correct printer than click on options or preferences

somewhere there will be a box that is checked that says print to file

UNCHECK THAT