Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a epson xp-410. i appear to have a good wi-fi

Customer Question

i have a epson xp-410. i appear to have a good wi-fi connection. when i try to print from my gateway computor i keep getting a signal that i can not print off-line. if i connect to the printer using a usb cable the printer works. do i have to get on line and how do i do this. ihave had this printer two years but haven't used it except for copying. i have lost the disc that came with printer.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please watch the video below and setup wireless on your printer. After setting up wireless, try printing again.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/SupportShowVideo.jsp?UseCookie=yes&oid=224802&void=235433.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N