Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Fatal error labelwriter 450. how to fix

Customer Question

fatal error labelwriter 450. how to fix
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Where does the fatal error screen show up, please? on the printer, or (as I would guess) on the computer?

If I have guessed right, it's a problem on the computer. Please tell me what the fatal error message is, in full, and where it appears, and in what sort of window (if on the computer.)

It's just possible that you have installed the 64-bit version on a 32-bit computer or Windows install. Let me know if you have Windows, and if so of what version, etc.

But I'm not sure of that. It is possible that you either have

A. a defective LabelWriter (but I would put that last, as an unlikelihood.)

or B. something wrong with your computer's operating system (or USB ports?) that causes the LabelWriter software to crash.

If (B), then I would advise checking on your anti-virus software (if you have any) by finding out what you have (if necessary), then reporting it to me.

Then also you might need to do an anti-adware/spyware scan.