John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer Error turn power of and then again. Tried several

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. Printer Error turn power of and then again. Tried several times. did not work. Uninstalled the program and re-installed. Still sme error on printer
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The trouble shooting on the Epson on my computer indicates all is OK yet when I try to print - I get an error reading. The printer appears stuck on "Prineter Error"
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you

Let me know the model# ***** the printer