Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have an Epson WF 7610 and I cannot find how to copy

Customer Question

I have an Epson WF 7610 and I cannot find how to copy documents so that they are collated. How do I do this?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Press the HOME button, if necessary (so as to start on the Home screen of your printer.)

Then press COPY, once only.

Then you will see a screen with a 'button' for

Settings

at the lowest left side. Press Settings. There will be a setting among them, called

Collate Copy

which is almost the lowest option... you may have to scroll down, or press the button for 'next screen' whatever it looks like, once you have gone into the Copy ... Settings... screen(s).

That option (Collate Copy) can be set to On, or Off. Obviously, for collated copies, you need it to be set to On, and then you need to feed the original by way of the top feeder, I would think.

If this fully answers your question (and I think it does), please rate my Answer... unless you have additional queries about any point of what I have just explained... so that this case may be closed. Thanks.