Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

I have a Sharp AR-M237 can't figure out how to logon to it

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** I have a Sharp AR-M237 can't figure out how to logon to it so I can change network settings?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes I got a used Sharp AR-M237 and connected a Cat-5 cable to it Would like to logon to the MFP so I can change it's IP address and domain
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi there,

To connect to the Sharp MFP's configuration interface, you can use any computer that is connected to the same network and enter the IP address of the printer in a web browser.

The default login username is ***** ***** the password ***** *****