John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an epson workforce 545, tonight it will not print. I

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, i have an epson workforce 545, tonight it will not print . I have tried a pdf and a Libre office calc documents, they show up on the list to be printed but no action from the printer. turned it off and on again- no action
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no that i can think of, there is paper in the tray, the ink levels are fine, it has been a great sunny day with 32C, i have fed the chickens and had dinner, my wife wants to print the pdf..
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I guess I can wait. checked also on the drivers, they are the latest
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your problem. You print jobs are not being processed because the printer is connection has not been established., if this is the first time you have attempted to print, or the connection has been lost, if it the printer worked before.

I need more information about your problem. Are you using a wireless connection? What is your computer operating system? Has your printer worked before? If so, what changes have you made recently?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have solved the printer problem already. I simply turned everything off and restarted the pc and printer. thank you joeB
Expert:  JKalman replied 11 months ago.

Roger that. I am glad that you have resolved your problem. Thank you for choosing Just Answer.