Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I setup my HP 5530e-all-in-one printer. The printer is

Customer Question

I setup my HP 5530e-all-in-one printer. The printer is running very slow, it takes forever
to print anything. I did a wireless test per instructions. No problems were found, and there
was a successful setup of the wireless printer. It said wireless was on, wireless working,
signal quality very good and all the other steps passed. I don't know what else to do to increase speed.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Nothing seems to work my printer is slow and I can't get your reply. I am not going to pay for a service that is not supplied
by you or your company. Cancel my order.

Sorry you are having an issue. We are JustAnswer - we are not afilliated with HP. If you would like to express your dissatisfaction, it would be best to do it with them directly.

Does it matter what you are printing out? For example if you just print text from notepad, does it print out quickly? The size of the elements on a document can severely affect the speed at which something prints. Is this a new printer or was it working ok previously?