Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I purchased a HP LaserJet P2030 Series and it's been 2 weeks

Customer Question

I purchased a HP LaserJet P2030 Series and it's been 2 weeks now and still runs one minute and then goes printing trash. I work at home and I find it very troublesome not to be able to complete my work. I have owned HP computers and printers for at least 30 plus years and have not had this problem in the past.
For some reason the printer spool it has is not working because it prints a few lines and then I have to set it up again and must have 50 plus pages of the garbage it prints.
I need your help badly and in the past I had this experience and they helped me with another set up tp get it going. The printer is a HP LaserJet P2030 Series CE461-60103 V2.0.
Thank you so much. I am just in the point to toss this printer since I can't complete my project.
Respectfully, ***** (###) ###-####***@******.***
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I merely need a better driver to get the printer on consistent basis . If you cannot supply this then I have to cancel my request.
Thank you.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

The very latest driver for this printer can be downloaded from the following page:

http://bitli.es/yGUnou

Please let me know if this helps or if you need additional information.