Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I have just installed windows 10 in my computer and want to

Customer Question

Customer: I have just installed windows 10 in my computer and want to reconnect to my Brother MFCJ4510DW printer
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What sort of details do you need
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was the printer working fine before installing Windows 10?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please download and install the Full Driver & Software Package for your Windows 10 computer at the Brother website below:

http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfcj4510dw_us_eu_as&os=10013&dlid=dlf005000_000&flang=8&type3=11

, there, click on "Agree to the EULA and Download" at the bottom to download and install.

Note: the download file name is called MFC-J4510DW-inst-C1-usa...

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

If you still need help with this issue or with anything else, please reply at the box below, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,