John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

When trying to print jobs printer wil go no neat which is

Customer Question

when trying to print jobs printer wil go no neat which is product i purchase but it wont let me print
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 11 months ago.

Sorry, I cannot understand your problem, can you please explain it again ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i cannot print job on printer job im tryingto print will go to neat
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ive already paid for answer dont ask for more mon for a serv i though was free for having hp printer

Sorry for the misunderstanding, we are not HP support, so it it not free. We are Justanswer.com a global paid support site. If you sill want to continue with us, please let me know.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
since i did not get answer 1st time are you going to refund mon i will not need your serv

See, this is a online support just like HP and as they cannot see your printer, we too cannot see it. So, unless you will provide the complete information, how will I give you the answer. You are asking for the refund, without even trying our service. If your printer is more than one year old, HP will also not give you support free of cost. They will even charge your more than us and without any refund policy.