John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My wife's printer, an HP Photosmart 7515 suddenly stopped

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****: My wife's printer, an HP Photosmart 7515 suddenly stopped printing a Publisher document and looked as if it had run out of black ink. It has also stopped printing anything in black ink, but it will print in color and will print photos. The ink cartridges are all full? WTF?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not really. Her printer prints photos but not Word or Publisher documents in black. It does print the colored portions of the documents.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure!
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi, My name is Michelle and i will be assisting you

Please follow the below stepson your computer

click start...control panel..devices and printers...right click on hp printer icon..printer preferences

click on maintenance tab..click on head clean and deep clean options

once done print a testpage and let me know how it goes