Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have a paper jam on my HP 4630 printer. HOw can I get the

Customer Question

I have a paper jam on my HP 4630 printer. HOw can I get the paper out? It is under the printer.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to use printer for dr.'s appointments tomorrow
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your printer. i am attaching a video please watch and remove the paper from inside the printer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G6sNGpQRdU

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

If the video has not helped then you may click on the link given below and follow the photo steps of paper jam removal. If you have any question feel free to ask.

http://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03854877

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further.
Thank you for using our service.