Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

How. can I get the property brothers to give my antique log

Customer Question

How. can I get the property brothers to give my antique log cabin a makeover?
I live in this cabin just 90 miles from Atlanta. 578 Talking Rock Ga 30175
I moved two old cabins from. Tennessee. Both cabins with a dog trot in the center.Thats where the dunning and kitchen are. 3 bedrooms 2 bars.
My sister lives a short distance away inthe original log cabin built 1866. Maybe by Indians that lived in the area.. We are the 7th generation to live on this property, walk the same paths that our family walked. Garden on the same spot family grew all their food and now we are doing the same thing. Linda 's property has a lot of family history, many people grew up in her cabin and the story of a person from the past that still lives their. And of course someone was. murdered on the front porch. Very interesting but now falling apart and crying for fix up. I have thinking about getting touch with H G T V for years.
I am thinking about making changes to my cabin and I thought I had better try to get in touch with you before I do anything to my cabin.
Thank you,
Alice Lagessie. 40r(###) ###-####
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert M. replied 11 months ago.

I dont think that you can right now as they seem to be looking for a different location right now

This is where you would apply to be on the show but right now they are only taking properties near westchester ny

https://propertybrothers.castingcrane.com/