Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

PT2430PC getting error page too small to print one line

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Make sure of two basic things that could cause this sort of error ... make sure they are *not* set this way:

1. too large a font... this can make one line too big for a page, in the largest font sizes.

2. too small a page size... even with normal sizes of fonts for text, the page might be too small somehow. But I think an over-large font size being set, would be much more likely to be the problem.

If the above does not fully answer the question, please let me know what computer you have the problem with (Windows PC, or Apple computer), and also what program you are trying to print from when you get the error message... and any other information about the problem that you think might help me solve the problem. Thanks.