John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have my mf8580cdw imageclass hooked up with a wired LAN

Customer Question

I have my mf8580cdw imageclass hooked up with a wired LAN and wireless from the router to my computer. It installed and was working fine until I had a power outage after a storm.
It stopped working after the power cam eon. When I looked at the screen it had an IP address on the screen.
I have uninstalled the software, reinstalled the software twice. I have tried the wired LAN set up and the wireless LAN set up. Turned everything off and on a kazillion times. I have even tried to use the direct USB cord for connection.
I cannot get my computer to recognize the printer.
The printer recognizes the IP address when hooked up to the router, and my computer works fine on the router - I have access to the internet, etc.
I am stupmed and have been working on this problem for 2 days.
Any help would be appreciated.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 11 months ago.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks