John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My name is ***** *****. My Epson WF 2530 is "offline" even

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. My Epson WF 2530 is "offline" even though it was on my WiFi yesterday. I have redone the settings and it still says it's offline.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Like what? When I send a job to the printer it queues up but the queue indicates it is offline. I have restarted it, redone the setting to get it on the network, the WiFi light is green and the report pages don't show a problem, but I cannot print
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I guess it is OK. Didn't know there was a fee
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I get out of this? I don't want a membership and you've already taken $23 and I can't cancel. There is no membership option at the sign in page. This is a ripoff!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have my money but not I can't even get back to the technician. Please help!!
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

does it say offline on the computer or on the printer ?