Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

I recently upgraded my Mac to OSX ElCapitan and now the

Customer Question

I recently upgraded my Mac to OSX ElCapitan and now the Epson XP-820 printer doesn't work. It tells me that the software is not available from the update server. Does this mean I have to get a new printer?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

Try installing the printer using this download: http://tinyurl.com/zzpqalf

It is an updated driver/installer for your model. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.

If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Epson.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When i clicked on the link you gave, I got this reply "Can't install the software because it is not currently available from the software update server."
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

That is odd it is working for me, is it after you try and run it or as soon as you try and download it?