Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I think my problem stems from the unit on the back of my

Customer Question

I think my problem stems from the unit on the back of my printer not turning the paper over as when doing two sided printing the paper is pulled back in and the same side is printer on with the info of the second page. My thinking is the unit needs to be replaced
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert M. replied 11 months ago.

I don't think that i have ever seen that. But yes that would be a real good guess. the unit is called a duplexer. and thats exactly what it should be doing is pulling the paper out and flipping it over so it can print on the other side.

It just seems strange that it can pull it out and put it back and not flip it over. Usually if they are going to screw up they will jam and not put it back at all.