VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

How do you remove cartridge from Epson WF-2630 Just give me

Customer Question

How do you remove cartridge from Epson WF-2630 Just give me easy instructions on how to get the cartridge out. I'm all the way to that point, just keep pressing on top of cartridge and it won't budge. Thanks
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA. Sorry for the issue. Instructions are below:

1. Turn on your product. ...
  2. Lift up the scanner unit. ...
  3. Squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it. ...
  4. Before opening the new cartridge package, shake it gently four or five times. ...
  5. Remove the cartridge from the package. ...
  6. Remove the yellow tape from the side of the cartridge.

Chime in and let me know of your results...