Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years repairing macs and ipods and 3rd level tech support
28647879

I have an Epson Artisan 837 that I have connected to my

Customer Question

I have an Epson Artisan 837 that I have connected to my Macbook Pro. The software was updated through the App Store. The printer icon appears in my list of printers. When I try to print a document the page is blank. The printer and scanner works fine with my PC. I have a home network and the printer works wirelessly with my PC. I have tried connecting the printer with my Macbook pro with a USB cable and still cannot get the printer to print. The page is always blank.
What is wrong?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 11 months ago.

Hello there! My name is***** and I will be assisting you today. Sounds like the driver was not installed correctly please follow the steps below.

1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners.

2. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.

After you reset the printing system, the list of printers in Printers & Scanners preferences is empty.

3. Click the plus icon (+) and add your printer then print a test page

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
That did not work and now neither the Epson or my HP All-In One work!!!

Were you able to click the plus icon? Taht will reinstall your printers. I can also remotely connect and do this for you.

Hello again. I am posting back because i have not heard from you hopefully this a good thing as your problem is possibly fixed. Please either post back if your still having problems or just rate this reply ( 3 stars or better).