Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I keep getting EVERY DAY 2 print outs of comics and I 't

Customer Question

I keep getting EVERY DAY 2 print outs of comics and I don't know how to stop it!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That is almost certainly not produced by your printer, but rather by software on your computer. Specifically, adware or malware/virus, almost certianly.

What can you do to stop it or remove it? go to

https://www.safer-networking.org/

and download and then install, and then Update, and then run the Scan function, of Spybot Search & Destroy (AKA Spybot Free). IT costs nothing. lacks drawbacks, and detects - and then removes - a lot of bad and annoying adventitious software of the adware type. Which is what your comic-page-printer sounds like to me.