Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

My supply of black and paper was filled printing- - -but all

Customer Question

my supply of black and white paper was filled for adequate printing- - -but all pages have gone into printer area, not just one page. how to get paper back in it's place?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That sounds like a very tough problem to solve - if the paper stack or a great deal of it, has fed into the printer and jammed there. Such jams can be severe, so proceed with patience and caution.

Try turning the printer back On again - after removing all paper that is easy to remove, from the printer. The rest might, hopefully, be expelled by the printer.

But note: if over 4 or 5 pages have fed in at once, all at the same time, then this is a bad problem and a grave and unusual issue. Do not turn the printer On again - take the printer to a shop. A skilled repair tech will be the only person likely to fix up the situation without damaging the printer... and also be able to prevent it happening again, hopefully.

(If I have not understood what you are asking about, please reply letting me know more about the problem, and I will advise you further.)