John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Photosmart Premium - use 564 ink my colors. A few

Customer Question

I have a Photosmart Premium - use 564 ink for all my colors. A few days ago, everything printed with too much PINK. Cleaned and for ONE day was beautiful again. But this morning, went to print - just black and white and NO print on the paper at all. Took a flash lite and found a "DISH" FULL OF FRESH BLACK INK UNDER THE INK STORAGE FIXTURE.
HAD TO USE A FLASH LITE TO LOOK UNDER. Couldn't believe that it could have leaked which I think is what happened but the cartridges don't have a spot on ink on them.
What can I do.
Category: Printers
Expert:  JA Engineer replied 1 year ago.

Hello and good evening to you.

That sounds like something a professional needs to take a look at. The fact that ink is leaking means that there is a serious defect somewhere in the printer. I would not advise you to try and fix the problem yourself. Contact your local HP dealer and let them have a look at it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I said in another format, thank you for your response - I'm sure there will be no charge.