Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

How do I purchase a set up disk DeskJet 1000 Printer J110

Customer Question

How do I purchase a set up disk for a DeskJet 1000 Printer J110 Series printer? I want to use it with a Toshiba Lap Top with Windows Vista.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was this printer working fine previously on the Toshiba laptop?

Do you mean the Toshiba laptop is not on the internet?

Do you have a USB drive?

Do you have another working computer that is currently on the internet?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Is there any error or message when installing the printer's driver / software on the Toshiba laptop?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The printer was previously connected to a HP Desktop.
The Toshiba laptop is not hooked to the Internet.
Yes I have a USB drive
Yes - I am typing on it now. If you ask me to do something on it I will lose you. I am not very good with computers.I do not think this way will work. I just want to purchase a disk so I can install my printer myself.

If you connect an extra Ethernet/network cable from the Toshiba laptop to the Internet modem/router device, does internet work on the laptop or not?

Are you on the Internet on a working Windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10 computer or mac computer?

I do live online support. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can download the printer's driver / software to your USB drive, then you can transfer it to the Toshiba laptop, and install instantly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want to do that. I just want to purchase a disk so I can instal it m

I'm sorry. Many manufacturers nowadays do not provide extra disks any more, but they put the download online, which you can download and install instantly (instead of having to wait for days getting the disks like in the old days.) I can provide you the download, which you can download to your USB drive right now, then transfer and install. Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When you asked me if I had a USB I thought you ment the cable. I don't know what you mean by a USB drive.

A USB drive is a USB flash drive or a USB external drive that you can transfer data / files to. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know what you are talking about. Please let me know what you are going to charge my credit card for this and don't charge me anything extra. I will have to go a different way. Thank you for trying and God Bless

I'm sorry. If you connect an extra Ethernet/network cable from the Toshiba laptop to the Internet modem/router device, does internet work on the laptop or not?

We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not going to do that. Please terminate our conversation and let me know what I am going to be charged to my credit card.

I'm sorry. Since you do not want to continue, then we'll refund all your deposit. If you still need help with this issue or with any other computer issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Since you cannot get the disk from the manufacturer, they do offer the software for download. It is the same as having the disk - just install it directly from the link below:

http://bitli.es/qxH2YE