Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer
Experience:  Completed Course In Computer Hardware and Printer Repairing
33155275

What is error code0xEA

Customer Question

what is error code0xEA
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 11 months ago.

Can you tell me the brand and model no. of the printer ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
EPSON
XP-420
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
That is brand and model
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
do you have an answer?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are you there? what is the problem?

Can you tell me, if the cartridges can move freely or not ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
just answer

See, I cannot see your printer and I cannot give you answer on assumption, if you do not provide me the required information. As the error code indicate hardware error, but if you want specific answer then, I will need more information.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Do not know if cartridges are moving. Why don't you know the error code. The printer screen indicated to go to Epson,com.

Sorry, I think there is some confusion. We are not Epson.com, we are Justanswer.com a global paid support site. Do you want to continue with us ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
my printer is brand new. Just out of the box.I selected English after I plugged it in and it gave me the error message. I have not installed the cartridges.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are you there? I am going to call my credit card company to cancel this operation if I don't get an answer!

Thanks for the update, is this is a brand new printer then, get it replaced as soon as possible from the stores, it seems the gear mechanism is damaged and due to this reason, you heard the sound. This is a manufacturing defcect and Epson will replace the printe free of cost for you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Am I getting charged for this answer?

We are not related to Epson in anyway, you asked a question and I have given you the answer. As the printer is under warranty, it will not be advisiable to repair the printer at home, as that will void the waranty.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
NO!

So, what you want to do ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I do not want any charges on my card.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
is anyone rher?

Can you tell me the reason for that, as the fault is with the Epson printer and we are not the support site for Epson. Which I have told you earlier, you are not ready to provide any information to get a specific answer, I told you, if you want to repair the printer at home then, it will void the warranty, if you still want to do that then, let me know and I will try to help you. Please do not blame me for the fault of Epson printer, I have spend my time to give you the answer.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I provided all the info I have. A large noise and a message to go to Epson .com! If you cannot help me Then you cannot charge me.

This is a online site and it is not possible for us to repair your printer through Internet. I have told you that, this is a hardware error and you have to repair the printer and I have also clarified that, we are not related to Epson.com. If you repair the printer at home then, your warranty will be void and you will not get the replacement. Now, can you clarify what type of help do you expect from us ?