John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

O have a PIXMA MX310...today I can't get it to print a

Customer Question

O have a PIXMA MX310...today I can't get it to print a document from WORD...when I click PRINT it offers me a fax mode...if I disconnect and connect he USB from my lap top...it doesn't make the typical sound..
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

It sounds like your printer was uninstalled, or other wise your computer is not reading it.. I can help you fix this.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a DELL lap-top with windows-7 ...I think....is there a way to find out what version I have.?..
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

There sure is.

Press and hold down the windows key on your keyboard ( Its two keys to the left of your spacebar )

With the windows key pressed down, press the letter R

Release both. In the open / run box.. Type in exactly WINVER and hit enter.

let me know what it says~

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I went to SETTINGS' clicked the CANNON PRINTER and set to to default....now it is working fine...since I didn't need your advice can I have some of the fee reimbursed ?...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
27 December 2015 02:46
No need to know any more I went to SETTINGS' clicked the CANNON PRINTER and set to to default....now it is working fine...since I didn't need your advice can I have some of the fee reimbursed ?...thanks..
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Glad to hear all is well..

Youre welcome to request a refund, the page below will assist you with that process.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for choosing Justanswer.com, and should you run into any issues in the future you know where to find us!

Dustin S