Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

Bought WF-3620/WF-3640. Initialized it. supposed to put CD

Customer Question

Bought WF-3620/WF-3640. Initialized it. supposed to put CD into computer to continue, but my Mini Mac has no slot for a disc. What do I have to do?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

You'll need to download the drivers and software from the internet.

Click here: http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=232591&infoType=Downloads&platform=OSF_M_X11

Then click on the driver/utility combo package to install it.

Best regards,

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.