Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics engineer with 7+ years of experience in repairing office equipments & printers
22727371

My printer goes through the motions of printing but the page

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** and my printer goes through the motions of printing but the page comes out blank. I upgraded several months ago to windows 10 and I am wondering if I need to update a driver or something. This happened suddenly last night.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I work in Word and try to print the printer goes on--wireless- and it sounds like it is printing but a blank page comes out. it is an HP5520
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for your question.

I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

I am sorry to say this is the problem with the printhead because the printhead is the part of the printer which puts ink onto the paper.

Did you try cleaning the printhead?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know how to do this

Would you like me to remote in your computer and work on this issue directly?