Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience Computers, Electronics, and Printers - HP, Canon, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Oki, Ghestner, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Sharp
23511658

I have a Epson WorkForce Pro 4630 and it all of a sudden

Customer Question

I have a Epson WorkForce Pro 4630 and it all of a sudden will not feed from the bottom drawer.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

Is there any error? Does it seem to be a problem with the paper being blocked or is it not even trying?

The first thing I would suggest doing is removing the bottom drawer, and then using a flashlight to look directly in toward the back. If it's a paper jam, that's the most likely place for it to be. If so, you should be able to reach in and remove it. While you have the drawer out, remove the paper and make sure it goes back in properly and try again. If you are still having a problem, please see if it is only from the computer, or if you have a problem when doing a copy as well.