Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have an HP 7520 photosmart printer. It is showing a

Customer Question

I have an HP 7520 photosmart printer. It is showing a message OUT of Paper but when paper is put in tray it still shows the OUT of Paper message and will not print. What can I do to get the printer back on line
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 11 months ago.

Do you get the message on the printer or PC ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
both

Please let me know, if you still need help on this problem.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
far I have not received anything of any help. Therefore, as advertised I would like my 33 dollars refunded that I have already deposited for this service.

I can only help you, if I get all the information from you and as you can see that, you have replied me back after 6 hours from my first reply. So, I could not get back to you , as I was offline at that time. If you want to continue then, I can still help you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
As I responded to your question regarding if the message was on the printer or PC I said it was on Both. Question is what is the answer. If you cannot provide a response I want my money refunded as I said in previous message. It appears that is is a sensor problem for paper in the tray. That answer is what I already suspect.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 11 months ago.

try putting a piece of paper in the manual feed slot for small photo paper

that printer is really bad at deciding which slot it wants to print from based on the type of print it is doing and absolutely refusing to change its mind or let you over ride it or even telling you where it wants it.