John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

We have moved from our home to a senior facility. I am

Customer Question

We have moved from our home to a senior facility. I am trying to set up the wifi at my new location on my WF-3520 and am having problems. Can you help me.
Category: Printers
Expert:  JKalman replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your problem. You need to know the Network Name (SSID) and Network Security Key (Password) for your wireless network (if it is a protected network). If you do not know them, you should be able to get them from your facility manager or network administrator. If the computer you are using for this conversation is connected to your wireless network (wifi) you may already have them. What is your computer operating system?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please cancel my membership
Expert:  JKalman replied 11 months ago.

I apologize if my answer was too complicated for you. I can help you, and I will make this a lot easier. I just need to know if you know your network name and password, and whether your computer is a pc or a mac.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 11 months ago.

do you still need help with this issue?

i can work with you i can call you even and we can get it sorted out