John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My name is ash and i havean oce colorwave 600 that has an

Customer Question

Customer: hello my name is ***** ***** i havean oce colorwave 600 that has an error cod it error code 7515
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: r reboot
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: ok
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Is it the same number 7515 every time?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

I am not finding that error code for this model, in fact it's error codes are mostly 5 digits. Can you give me the rest of the error exactly as you see it please?