Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

We are getting an error message of e4d050 3t 914 RIP on a

Customer Question

We are getting an error message of e4d050 3t 914 RIP on a samsung SCX 6322 DN printer. It was printing fine earlier today but will not print now and shows as offline. We tried unplugging it and then turning it back on. That did not help.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

From the sound of it, you might have a networked printer. Is that correct, and is the Samsung printer in question networked ?

If so, go into its built-in settings... or its web interface, if your model has one... and check on its current IP address. It might be that its IP address has changed, either spontaneously, through resetting to defaults, or through a router reset. If so, it would suddenly go 'offline' to all who try to print to it, owing to not being still at the IP address configured for it.