Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of IT and customer support experience
15852642

At the beginning of ever picture I try to print the proper

Customer Question

At the beginning of ever picture I try to print the proper amount of ink is not being applied. My printer is an R2000 Any suggestions. I have cleaned the print head multiple times and the head is properly aligned.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** am sorry to hear you are having this problem and I look forward to assisting you. Have you tried cleaning it manually by hand yet? It sounds like you did the built in print head cleaning only.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not where would I find the information for that process
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Let's try doing a manual cleaning of the machine and see if that helps at all.

If you have any trouble or get stuck at any point please let me know so I can help you.

Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.
Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself.
Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.
There is a small area on the ink cartridges ink will come out of when pushed that is normal just get any dried ink off of that area.

Now once you have done all of that turn off the machine and unplug it for 70 seconds
Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message
Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there.

Let me know the results either way.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay I got to run out right now so it will be an hour or two before I can work this solution. If it doesn't work I will let you know
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Ok if it does work please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help by clicking the stars/smileys it is greatly appreciated. If it doesn't work reply and let me know what happened when you tried it so we can continue.