Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have a galaxy note 4.4 which is about 8 inches by 4

Customer Question

I have a galaxy note 4.4 which is about 8 inches by 4 inches, and want to get a similar small size printer for travel - such as a brother pocketjet or a canon or HP mobile printer. Do you know what what I can get that is in some way compatible to print, and the smallest of these?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

nothing is going to be quite that small. it still has to take paper and have a print head

this is about as small as they get

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/Landing/workforce-100-wireless-mobile-portable-printer.do

there are similar ones from other manufacturers. What you are looking for along with the size is something called 'WIFI DIRECT" that allows the printer to set itself up as if it was a router. On your phone you go to the wifi section and you will see the printer and connect to it as if it was a wifi spot. Once it is connected you will be able to print to it through the basic android software. You might need to download an app for it but if so its relatively transparent once its installed. just hit the print button on the menu when you are looking at what you want to print.